wore my favorite color today
dafne. 17. mexican living in the u.s. (use any pronouns)
Women make up TWO-THIRDS of minimum wage workers. Access to affordable birth control is critical to their economic success.
I’m sorry I can’t come to the phone right now. I’m busy cutting open Fruit Gushers and squeezing all of the goo into a glass so I can take a shot of it because that has always been a dream of mine and now that I’m an adult with a job, I finally have the means to make it a reality. Please leave your name and number after the beep.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Jon Stewart Goes After Fox in Powerful Ferguson Monologue
gross comic book nerd gets captain america boxers at walmart!
i hate when people actively choose to ignore politics especially when it comes to injustice like how u got time to watch 26 episodes of a show or masturbate 15 time in 24 hours but u cant devote a fraction of your day to keeping up with world news. shame on you
Ten YA novels featuring disabled women of color as protagonists:
A Time to Dance by Padma Venkatraman
Akata Witch by Nnedi Okorafor
Dangerous by Shannon Hale
The Drowned Cities by Paolo Bacigalupi
The Shattering by Karen Healey
Pinned by Sharon G. Flake
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
Otherbound by Corinne Duyvis
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
When Reason Breaks by Cindy L. Rodriguez
So far, we’ve only reviewed Dangerous at Disability in Kidlit; we’re unfortunately unable to vouch for the others. Hopefully this list will still prove useful to some, though—and if you’ve read any of these, please pitch in with your thoughts!
Even though Hotdiggitydogblog is not here anymore, we will always appreciate the happiness and the joy that Max and his owners had shared with us. You and your goofy smile will not be forgotten Max!
- sway hips in a figure 8 motion
- do this while bending the knees into a squat position
- come back up
- raise arms above head
- look at armpit seductively
- put hands in hair
- don’t pay attention to the beat
- at all
- this is your dancefloor
- you rule the school, Megan
- swing those hips, you sexy bitch
Diane Young by Vampire Weekend
alright now i used to hate pitbull because it seemed like the right thing to do but you know what i never hear him doing fucked up shit. as far as i know he is really just out there living life ,enjoying himself, visiting walmarts, and spreading the cubano party into the hearts of everyone around the world, he is mr. world wide and hes having a blast and i respect and love that pitbull. pitbull if youre reading this thank you and im sorry